For farmers and growers, crop irrigation is a vital part of their farming practices. But what do you do if the water that is bringing life is also carrying E. coli? It has long been known that E. coli can travel for hundreds of miles through soil and wind erosion and the pathogen can be transferred to crops through irrigation practices. Farmers need a new method of detecting E. coli before it is too late.
With the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), critical point testing and fast, accurate reporting will soon be a requirement.
The TECTA™ technology advantage :
- Being compliant with the Food Safety Modernization Act
- Security from natural or deliberate contamination
- On-going maintenance
- Prevent and track leakage and contamination
- Testing ground water and run off for pathogens
- Insurance companies will need to ensure that their clients are FSMA compliant before offering coverage